Knights of Legend
You need to Log in before you can successfully save the Universe.... again.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Knights of Legend
You need to Log in before you can successfully save the Universe.... again.
Knights of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, life sux 2.15.13

Go down

Well, life sux 2.15.13 Empty Well, life sux 2.15.13

Hey, you guys. Time for my complaining again.

Well, last year was my only V-Day, so that means this year, I had a SAD, Singles Awareness Day. Yup, and now my ex is pissed at me. But, hey, at least I made good terms with the one dude I only really had one problem with last night. Like, I had only one problem with him, and I made good terms last night over XboxLive. Yeah. I'm a nerd.

Anyway, if you have XboxLive Gold and you wanna be my friend, just send a message to ShowdownVD. There, you will just need to goin and tell me who you are. If you don't, then no garuntees.

Yeah.

I am just sitting in here in first period trying to find something to do while I wait for Shelby to finish his test.

Oh, guys. If you have Black Ops 2 for the 360, then you need to get Elite and let me know. I want to have the KOL as a clan on there if at all possible.

I reaaaaaally wanna get it started. I think we would make a good fighting squad. I mean, we already like to beat each other up on here, so that means we won't have anything BUT teamwork on a FPS.

Well, now I am bored of typing. Ima check up on my KOM on mah phone, so later peeps!

--Showdown
Showdown
Showdown
Admin

https://knightsoflegend.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum